Black Bean Salad with Avocado Lime Dressing
Simple black bean salad recipe with avocado lime dressing. Make this healthy black bean salad for a refreshing summer side dish or vegan meal prep!
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 scallions thinly sliced
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper optional
- 1 can black beans or 1.5 cups cooked dried beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small bulb kohlrabi 1/2 bulb if large. Peeled and cut into 1/4” matchsticks or slices.
- 1/2 cup Avocado Lime Dressing
Combine cilantro, scallions, olive oil and lime juice in a large bowl. Season with salt and red pepper (if using).
Add drained beans and kohlrabi to bowl. Toss to coat. Taste and season with more salt if needed.
Add Avocado Lime Dressing to mixture and toss to combine.
Serving: 0.75gCalories: 169kcalFat: 13.1g