Learn to Start Cooking Vegetables That You Love to Eat
The only vegetables I ate growing up were out of a can or in a microwavable bag. Not to mention they were loaded with cheese or butter.
You deserve delicious vegetables that provide you with joy and fuel for your busy life.
Vegetables don’t always have to come out of a bag or can and taste boring – that’s right, healthy food doesn’t have to taste bland! Vegetables can and should be healthy and taste delicious. And they should be the foundation of a healthy diet.
But, sometimes we just need to know where to start.
And this book is your starting point on the journey to learning how to cook vegetables that you’ll enjoy eating.
How Will This Book Help You?
Change the voice inside your head from “I can’t cook” to “I can cook”.
Help you eat out less often and buy less prepared and packaged foods.
Start you on your path to eating more vegetables for an overall healthier diet.
Help you feel pride, accomplishment, and joy with every bite of homemade vegetables.
Want to Eat More Vegetables, But Not Sure Where to Start?
The first step in accomplishing any goal is always the hardest.
I get it, vegetables can be super unsatisfying. How many bagged salads and steamed vegetables can a person eat before they get bored and seek out less healthy food?
That’s why you need a plan to make vegetables taste delicious. Because more veggies means a happier, healthier, and more confident you.
So, what changed from my bagged vegetable days?
The first thing I did was learn how to make vegetables crispy and browned. I mean, only some of the most mouth watering food is browned and crispy: fried chicken, french fries, bacon, etc.
And make them quickly and easily.
Eating a piece of raw broccoli isn’t going to make you like broccoli. But, eating a piece of crispy, nutty, salty goodness will.
Oven roasting is the simplest and most effective way to cooking vegetables you consistently want to eat.
What Will You Learn From This Book?
- How to buy and store common vegetables.
- How to prepare and cook delicious vegetables through oven roasting.
- How to transform simple roasted vegetables into satisfying dishes.
- Everything you need to know to make eating vegetables a more sustainable habit for a healthy diet because: Simple Cooking + Satisfying Food = Sustainable Diet
- How and why roasting works
- How to buy and store fresh vegetables
- Must have tools and ingredients
- Important beginner and advanced tips for cooking the best roasted vegetables
- 10 recipes to transform roasted vegetables into a complete healthy dish
- Step-by-step instructions for how to roast 11 of the most common vegetables
- Roasting instructions chart for 40 common vegetables (BONUS)
- Video tutorial for how to prep 10 of the most common veggies for roasting (BONUS)
- Veggie roasting process checklist (BONUS)
Your Veggie Transformation
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this book vegan / vegetarian / paleo / gluten-free friendly?
All roasted vegetable methods outlined are vegan, vegetarian, paleo, and gluten-free. Out of the 10 recipes, all of them are vegetarian. Most of them are also vegan, paleo, and gluten-free. All of them are 100% real and healthy food.
How does it get delivered?
Instantly! You’ll get it delivered right to your email inbox as soon as you complete the order process.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who wants to eat more vegetables or learn how to properly cook them. Many of us grow up thinking that we don’t like vegetables. But, we’re simply not eating them prepared in a delicious way.
This book will change the mind of anyone who thinks they don’t like vegetables. Both beginner and expert home cooks will find value out of this book.